Friday, October 7, 2011

FREE STUFF! Walmart Scenario 10/6

So yesterday I went to Walmart with my coupon binder and this is what I found...


Everything you see in this picture I got for FREE (just had to pay tax)! : )

There's a total of 3 Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Cleaner Starter Kits, 8 Old Spice travel body washes, 16 Covergirl blushes, and 1 Suave Professionals Conditioner that also came with a bonus travel Suave hair spray : )

Here's how I got them all for free (except tax)...

Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Cleaner Starter Kit- $3.97 ea.
$4 off 1 coupon = $.03 Money Maker!
(I had 3 coupons so I was able to get 3 of them for free)

Old Spice travel body wash- $.97 ea.
$1 off "any Old Spice product" coupon = $.03 Money Maker!
(Usually coupons specify a size but this one didn't so I hit the travel sizes. I also had 8 of these coupons so I was able to get 8 travel sizes for free.)

Covergirl blush- $3.74 ea.
 $8 off 2 CG face products coupon = $.52 Money Maker!
(I had 8 of these coupons so I was able to get 16 blushes for free!) 

Darn tax! This is when I really wish I lived in Oregon or Alaska because Walmart would have owed ME money : )  

Instead however, because I live in the state of Washington, I had to pay the tax on this stuff (which I totally don't mind because I still got an awesome deal!)

Total with out coupons - $86.43
Total OOP (out of pocket) - $2.43!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment